- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Size Chart
- How to Measure
OUR Lifeguard Hats are made from 100% Straw.
The 5 inch brim provides excellent U.V. Sun Protection.
An adjustable chin cord will keep your hat secure on a windy day.
The elastic-fit comfort band allows enough stretch to fit most men and women.
One Size Fits Most
California Hat Company is dedicated to quality products and excellent customer service. We are committed to the customer’s satisfaction and we understand how difficult it might be to find the right fit for your hat(s). We have a size chart and size guide readily available so that the customer can be sure of the size they chose.
Please feel free to return any unwanted item(s) within the 14-day delivery period.
All returns are to be received within 14 days of purchase date:
Merchandise must be in relatively new condition, unwashed, returned in the box it came in, and the original tags attached in order to receive a full refund.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable. If you received free shipping this amount will be deducted from your refund
- If an item is returned to us and it does not meet the requirements listed above, we will not issue a refund. If you want to get this item back, you will have to pay for shipping again.
- There will be an automatic return form and shipping label produced when you go through the return process
Refunds will be processed in 3 – 4 business days from the day we receive the returned items. We pledge to process these refunds the day they come in so that the customer can get their money back in a timely manner.
We do not accept exchanges:
California Hat Company has dedicated size charts and a size guide under each item. This way we ensure that customers are clear of the differences in sizes and are confident in the size they ultimately choose.
For Damaged or Incorrect Items:
If you have received a damaged (piece missing, part broken) or an incorrect item (wrong item delivered), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those unsure of how to return the item(s):
- Pack the item securely in the original package along with the return form given to you
- Tape the box at your own discretion, however, it should be sturdy enough that it does not open in transit.
- Place the return shipping label on the outside of the box. (DO NOT tape over the shipping label, it should be completely visible)
- One item we prefer you to use UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail. (Items are insured up to $100)
- If it is two or more items you cannot ship with USPS priority, you have to use UPS or FedEx.
|Hat Size Chart|
|One Size Fits Most||54-57 cm||6 3/4 – 7 1/8|